Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Naked Baby Pictures!


Last Saturday we went and had naked baby pictures taken of Miss Elizabeth - and a few with all three of us. I wasn't expecting a lot because she refused to fall asleep and look peaceful and spent most of the time making funny faces - and tee-teeing on her daddy - twice! But they turned out great. Here are just a few. The black and white ones look kind of crappy because I scanned the pictures using our old scanner. Come by our house and see the real ones - they just look great!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! The photos look wonderful. I love the second one of Elizabeth; it really shows her personality and her lovely smile!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth looks like a little angel (in the second picture especially)! It was so nice to meet her the other day. What a lovely family...

jenn k said...

Beautiful family pictures. Elizabeth is just beautiful!

April said...

How sweet!!! I can't believe I still haven't met that baby. Lord willin' my kids will stay healthy and we can come see you soon!

Lindsey Bruning said...

Oh my gosh. Elizabeth is simply beautiful! I love all these pictures - what a gorgeous family!!!