Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Uncle Chris and Aunt Robin's Wedding

A couple of weekends ago, we took Elizabeth to her first wedding - Eric's Uncle Chris married Robin. Of course I managed to get not a single picture of the bride and groom, but I did get pictures of Elizabeth hanging out with her cousin Boston. Saturday night, we went over to Eric's Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mike's house and played with Boston. Those kiddos had so much fun!





Boston is super friendly and likes to visit with everyone. But every time he went to visit with Eric, Elizabeth realized, "Hey, that's my Daddy!" And insisted Eric hold her too. So we have lots of pictures of Eric with both kids.















Ok...something is going on with my layout, and I can't figure out how to post text where I want. But here are some more pictures from Saturday night and Sunday at the wedding.

0 comments: