Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bad Blogger

Well it seems I have been a very bad blogger.  Here it is December 3 and I haven't even posted Halloween pictures! Or mentioned that Elizabeth turned 2 or that baby number 2 is a boy!  I thought about just giving up, but since Elizabeth (and probably her baby brother) doesn't really have a baby book, I've got to at least keep this sort of updated.  The problem is that I spend all day sitting at a computer trying to figure out the best way to say this sentence or that sentence, so when I get home, I just don't have it in me to sit at the computer and write more.  So maybe I'll focus more on pictures and less on the narrative.  Anyway, I am going to update this weekend, so check back!

0 comments: