Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

34 Weeks

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday. Hard to believe we've got only 6 weeks left! Everything looks perfect! My doctor felt around on my belly and identified where her bottom was and her feet (Jess was right!) Her head is down just like it should be. Doctor did say she's a pretty big baby. But she doesn't necessarily think Elizabeth is so big that we will need to do anything out of the ordinary for her birth. She does still want me to go to the sonogram appointment in 2 weeks, though, so that's still on the calendar. Elizabeth is in a new phase of activity now - and she's strong! Even a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't necessarily notice her moving around unless I concentrated on it - now she wakes me up and always makes her presence known! And we're experiencing a whole new level of feet swelling. But since that's really the worst of it, I'm trying not to complain!
I go back to the doctor a week from Friday and then every week from then on!

Here's a picture of me at 34 weeks:
Man do I look giant! When I look in the mirror, I really don't feel that big! Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look giant. Just cute! :) I'm so glad Elizabeth is doing so well.

jenn k said...

you were a beautiful pregnant mommy to be!