Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Elizabeth's Room

Well we are not completely finished, but I'm so excited about Elizabeth's room, I decided to go ahead and post pictures. Eric put together the cube shelving unit today and now it really feels ready for her. Eric picked out the Counting Sheep wall art which is super cute. It just sticks right on and you can peel it off and restick. Check out www.whatisblik.com for some other cool wall art ideas. The cross-stitch above the rocking chair was made by my Mamie when Mom was pregnant with me. I think it is so special and am very excited to have it in Elizabeth's Room! Bunnies are special in our family. I had Bun-Bun growing up and Eric had Whitney (he was a boy bunny). They are sitting on top of the cube shelving unit with a yellow bunny I got in college and a pink bunny we've gotten for Elizabeth.




Now all we need is a baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth's room looks fantastic! I love the lavender on the walls. And Eric did a great job with the sheep counter decal!