Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Finger Paintin'

This week we are taking our "Staycation". A few days at home and then a few days at the lake. But we wanted to do some extra fun things, so I bought us some finger paints! I decided this was an activity best done sans clothes (for Elizabeth at least). I didn't get pictures of it, but later on she stuck her face in the paint, then put her hands in her mouth. It says its nontoxic! She had a really good time. And so did we.



















2 comments:

April said...

Love the arts and crafts!!

So sad we didn't get to visit more at top golf last week. Let's get together soon for a playdate!

Oh and I love, love, love that watermelon dress Miss Elizabeth wore for the 4th. She is beautiful!!

Mimi said...

Where is that artwork hanging and may I order a print?