Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Recent Pics

Although Jack wasn't sure about Elizabeth at first (and we weren't sure about him) he has taken his cue from Desi and become a wonderfully gentle kittie (most of the time). Elizabeth still slightly prefers Desi, but she often gives her love to Jack too! I promise she wasn't hitting him with the red hammer!

We purchased a jogging stroller several weeks ago and until Monday it lived in the living room. This picture made me decide we should actually take it out. Elizabeth liked it a lot and I think I will get used to it.



I love weekend morning for lots of reasons. One reason is because we all get to hang out in our jammies. Here we are last Saturday morning. E is sporting the one sock look.





These are so cute! She loves watching her Daddy run her bath.

In other news, her tear duct probing did the trick! Even though one eye took a couple of weeks post-probing, they now look great! No more crusty eyes. And she has 4 honest to goodness teeth now and we see a fifth one coming in on the top. We're about five weeks before her bday and I think she will be walking. She's trying so hard!

2 comments:

Paul said...

All pics of little E with the cats makes us think that all she does is tackle hug them. True or false? I could care less. They are my favorite pics.

Kristin said...

True!