Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

We're Blogging!

Hello!

I've been saying since we first found out that we were pregnant that I would start a blog - well here we are at almost 30 weeks and I finally am! Hopefully this will be a good place to catalog this last trimester and our new life with Miss Elizabeth Ann.

Here are some pictures to catch you up to speed:




15 weeks - I was so proud of my little bump! Ha!


17 Weeks



19 Weeks



22 Weeks

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love you picture progression! You look SO beautiful and all preggers!! Hope everything is going well...miss you bunches.

April said...

yay!! so excited to keep up with you, eric and the most precious kumquat!

Anonymous said...

What fun! It looks like there really IS a baby growing in there! Give her a love-pat for me.

Shawna said...

I love your whole blog, I had came across it while Google-ing first birthdays. && I liked it to much I decided to make one, except I have no clue how to use this, is their any ways you can help me??