Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

30 Weeks


We had our 30 week appointment today. At the last appointment Miss Elizabeth was measuring 2 weeks ahead - today she's measuring 4 weeks ahead! Looks like I'm growing a big baby girl! We're going to go have a sonogram next week just to make sure she's got enough fluid in there, but my doctor doesn't think there's anything to worry about - some babies are just big! Everything else looks great! (I just reread the post so far and noticed all the exclamation points. Guess I'm pretty excited about all this).

Today at work I had a first. One of my good buddies pulled me into the bathroom to tell me my pants had split all the way down the back! But, 14 safety pins later, I was good to go for another 6 hours. Thanks Amanda! Guess that's what happens when you're growing a big baby! And look at this picture - hard to believe we've got 10 more weeks to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--so exciting! I love your pics; it really is amazing how big that baby is!