Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

I was all worried that daylight savings time would mess up Elizabeth's nightime schedule. So last night, we went ahead and did bedtime like we normally do. She went down about 7:30 like usual. She was up an hour later which didn't surpirse me since her body thought she was only taking her 6:30 nap, rather than going to bed for real. So I fed her the rest of her bottle and she was down again by 8:30. And she didn't wake up until 6:00 am!!!! My baby slept for 9 1/2 hours! Given that she usually gets up twice during the night (12ish-1ish and 3ish-4ish) this is crazy and I'm not expecting that she will continue. (And actually, by the time she got up this morning I was really missing her - I kind of like our nightime feedings because she's so sweet and cuddly). We'll see what happens tonight! (And I'll post some pictures.)

0 comments: